Looking for a new challenge? This Italian dream in authentic Le Marche is for sale!
The agriturismo is situated between the vineyards and olive fields in the green hills of Le Marche. The more than 100-year old farmhouse has been completely renovated over the past 10 years and has three spacious apartments and a bed and breakfast room. The estate of almost seven hectares consists of an attractive campsite, luxury safari tents, a newly planted vineyard (2017), olive grove, almond grove and a forest.
The successful agriturismo is located between sea and mountains. Beautiful sandy beaches and the famous Riviera delle Palme - near the seaside resort of Grottammare - are only 15 minutes away. The Monti Sibillini National Park is on the other side. The charming village of Cossignano (2 km) is fully equipped. The two neighboring villages of Offida and Ripatransone are tourist attractions with many amenities, nice restaurants and a lively event program.
The region Le Marche is located in central Italy and is a versatile holiday destination for tourists with beautiful nature, culture and sea. The region is even called the new Tuscany.
The agriturismo is interesting for people who want to start immediately; demonstrably financially healthy and with plenty of space for growth and development.
The agriturismo is situated on approximately 6,65 hectares of private land, and consists of:
- The farmhouse with three restored apartments and a bed and breakfast room.
- Modern sanitary facilities for the camping guests.
- A beautifully landscaped campsite with power supplies and water points.
- Luxury safari tents, Bell-tents and covered dishwashing facilities with water and power supply for guests.
- Hot water supply through solar panel.
- Well-kept garden with large trees, a fruit orchard, an almond grove and many shady spots.
- Certified playground and covered lounge area with panoramic views.
- Garage and storage.
- Spacious and professionally paved parking of 250 m2.
- Olive grove of 1.2 hectares.
- Recently planted vineyard of approximately 1 hectare (2017) with DOCG Pecorino grapes.
- A forest of approximately 3.5 hectares with a small - to be restored - farmhouse at the edge of the agricamping.
- Compact agricultural area with beautiful crops and very efficient to run.
- Tax benefits as an agriturismo business
- Beautiful location with panoramic views, quiet location on a paved - community - access road.
- Exceptional offers
- Prime Location
- Property type
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Extra info
- Grounds 5-10 HA
- Central heating
- Plot size
- 66,500 m²
- Total living area
- 320 m²
- Total number of rooms
- Wine cellar
- 10 m²
- Double glazing
- Parking Spaces 14
- Cellar 10 m²
- Satellite / Cable TV
- Child friendly environment
Services in the area
- Coast 15 km
- School 2 km
- Golf Course 15 km
- Train Station 18 km
- Supermarket 2 km
- Skiing 50 km
- Airport 95 km
- Hospital 20 km