This little gem can't be beaten! A perfect harmony between house, garden and breathtaking views!
Everywhere were you are, in the house, the terrace or garden, the views over the Dordogne Valley, the vines of Saint-Emilion and the medieval village are always present!
This property will give you the best feeling you can get! In the Entre-Deux-Mers region, the "Toscany of France"!
On edge of medieval village with grocery, restaurant, doctor, primary school, sport activities (tennis - horseriding). Close to all amenities! Saint-Emilion at 10 min, Bordeaux 45 min as well as Bergerac. The new golf course of Saint-Emilion is at 15 min.
This very bright house is in good condition, in the middle of its land and surrounded by lovely terraces! It has 4 beds on the first floor, possibility to create a downstairs bedroom with bathroom in an attached workshop with interior acces.
* Entrance hall - 15 m², with glass double doors to salon and office,
* Salon - 40 m² - fireplace, French doors to terrace
* Kitchen - 13 m² - French door to terrace
* Office - 18 m²,
* Workshop - 24 m² - can be converted in downstairs bedroom,
* Storage - 6 m².
* Landing - 10 m² - door to balcony,
* Bedroom 1 - 21 m² - with built-in wardrobes, wooden floor,
* Bedroom 2 - 11 m² - wooden floor,
* Bedroom 3 - 19 m² - wooden floor,
* Bedroom 4 - 14 m² - wooden floor, showerroom,
* Bathroom - 6 m².
* On 3 sides romantic terrace/pergola,
* Garage with first floor storage,
* Fenched garden,
* Vaulted wine cellar (17th century!)
* In good condition,
* Central heating on oil,
* Doube glazing,
* Septic tank - mains drainage planned in 2018,
* Fenced garden.
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Info extra
- Residenza < 1 HA
- zona abitabile
- 220 m²
- misura della pianta
- 2.736 m²
- Fossa Settica
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Doppia lucidatura
- Internet a banda larga